Jio has revised its one of the most loved Rs 309 Plan. Now every jio customer who recharges with Rs 309 will get Free 1 GB 4G Data & Unlimited Free STD/Local calls for 28 days. Where as earlier customers used to get the same benifits with the tariff validity of 84 days. The good news is that every new user of Jio Sim will get the validity of 84 days. The new changes in the 309 recharge plan is applicable for the old users from the 2nd recharge.
New Jio 309 Plan Details:-
Free Calls: The newly revised plan still gives the benefits of free STD, Local voice calls as well as video calls. Incoming and outgoing calls are also free during coming to all operators.
Internet DATA: The subsequent recharge of jio 309 pack gives data at 4g speed for 28 days. The daily usage limit remains the same i.e 1 GB per day. Post FUP user can enjoy internet services at 128 Kbps. The
SMS – Sending and receiving SMS is free for jio customers. The company does not charge for SMS in roaming also.
Validity Of Jio 309 Pack: Here is what, the company has made the major change. Jio 309 plan will have a validity of 28 days. Applicable on 2nd recharge. The First Recharge benefit is not available for customers already registered for Jio Summer Surprise.
Jio 309 Plan Term’s & Conditions:
- Voice calls is truly free – no charge towards voice or the internet used to make voice calls.
- Tariff plan price is inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Taxes as applicable will be charged extra for all Postpaid Tariffs.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers, one month means 28 days
- For the Postpaid subscribers, 1 month means one bill cycle.
- The users must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- This Plan is for personal use of services.
- The voice benefits under the Plan cannot be used for calls to premium numbers & other chargeable shortcodes.
- Unlimited SMS in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.