Looking for Gaming Keyboard? Here is a deal for you. Amazon is selling Gamdias GKC6001 Ares 7-Color Essential Membrane Gaming Keyboard and 3200DPI Optical Mouse Combo for Rs 1099 only. So, grab this awesome deal now, before it goes out of stock.
Final S avings –
MRP – Rs 2999
Deal Price – Rs 1099
Discount – 63%
Planning to watch Movie? Click Here to check all Movie Offers, Coupons, Discounts at one place
CLICK HERE for All the LIVE AMAZON QUIZ ANSWERS
How to buy Gamdias GKC6001 Ares 7-Color Essential Membrane Gaming Keyboard and 3200DPI Optical Mouse Combo from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using Dealnloot’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of Gamdias GKC6001 Ares 7-Color Essential Membrane Gaming Keyboard and 3200DPI Optical Mouse Combo:
- Consecutive Attack Mode & WASD/Arrow Keys Exchange- Provide you a easy operation with 19 keys roll over and deliver a unique unfair gaming advantage
- Spill Resistant Design and 4-layer Membrane Structure- Provide the most solid weapons for games
- 11 Multimedia Hotkeys: You can get double enjoyment with game and music via fully control media
- 7 Color Backlighting: Both Keyboard and mouse support to brilliant backlight in 7 colors, keyboard also allows 3 brightness levels, creates a personalized battle game scenario
- Adjustable DPI Optical LED Gaming Mouse: Adjustable DPI can be suit ordinary, casual gaming and high-volume data manipulation needs
- To know the procedure to claim warranty, please refer “Technical Specification”