Amazon has come up with a new offer called Amazon Cashless Days. During this offer, the customers who pay for the shopping by Credit card, Debit card, Net banking & Amazon Pay Balance will get a chance to win upto Rs 10,000 as a reward. The offer period starts from 25th January 2018 to 15th February 2018. The contest is valid only for shopping done on Tuesday & Thursday of every week. A total of 25 winners will be announced for each contest day.
About Amazon Cashless Days Offer Details
- Pay Using Cards, Net Banking or Amazon Pay balance.
- Win upto Rs 10,000.
- Valid only on Tuesday & Thursday.
- 25 winners per day.
- Offer period: 25th Jan to 15th Feb 2018.
- Offer is not valid on COD orders.
Benefits of Paying Online
Ways to Pay Online
Steps To Shop During Amazon Cashless Days & Win Upto Rs 10,000
- Firstly visit Amazon website or app.
- Add the products you want to buy into the shopping cart.
- Visit your cart & tap on proceed.
- Select your shipping address.
- In the payment page select, CC / DC / Net Banking / Amazon pay balance as the payment method.
- It’s done, you are eligible for the contest. The contest winners will be announced on 9th Feb 2018.
Offer Terms And Conditions
- This Contest will be made available only Tuesday’s & Thursdays.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must purchase any product on Amazon.in.
- Offer is not valid on the following products- Amazon.in Gift Cards, Amazon Pay Balance, Prepaid Phone Recharges, Kindle e-books and Kindle unlimited subscription program, gold coins, RBL bank cards, bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs), Amazon Prime membership, precious jewellery or Samsung mobile and tablet devices (except Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro)
- Valid on the following payment methods only: debit card, credit card, net banking, Amazon Pay Balance and EMI.
- Cash on delivery payment method for the Product, will not be eligible for this Contest.
- It is clarified that only twenty-five (25) Prizes will be given under this Contest.
- The drawing for the selection of the participants will be aggregated by February 9, 2018.