We post many deals of amazon on our site at discounted price, but now we bring an awesome deal of Amazon 10% cashback on payment via Amazon Pay Balance upto Rs. 150. All the transactions should be paid completely by Amazon Pay Balance during Offer Period (9th June to 13th June 2017) will be combined and 10% cashback will be given on the combined amount. So, hurry grab this deal now.
Each Transaction should be minimum of Rs 300.
How to grab this Amazon 10% cashback?
1 . Just add Amazon Pay Balance via this Link.
2. Do the transaction on the Amazon during the offer period.
3. You will get the cashback by 15th July. (10% , max. 150).
You make 4 transactions During offer Period:
1st transaction: Rs. 500 paid fully by AMAZON PAY BALANCE
2nd transaction: Rs. 700 paid fully by AMAZON PAY BALANCE
3rd transaction: Rs. 500 paid Partial by AMAZON PAY BALANCE and NET BANKING (or other medium)
4th transaction: Rs 200 paid fully by AMAZON PAY BALANCE
YOU WILL GET ONLY RS. 120 AS CASHBACK, AS 3rd and 4th TRANSACTIONS ARE NOT VALID.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The offer is applicable on purchases made using only Amazon Pay balance during the offer period.
- The offer is applicable on the total spend made during the offer period, up to 10% cashback of Rs.150 per customer.
- he customer will receive the cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which would be added to the Amazon account by 15th July.
- The total spend using Amazon Pay balance for each order should be for Rs. 300 or more and based only using Amazon Pay balance to be eligible for the offer
- This offer is not applicable on purchases made on the Amazon Global Store, amazon gift cards, bank cards, Samsung mobile and tablet devices, except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro, Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro, and Samsung Galaxy On8 mobile devices, Redmi 4A devices, Gold & precious jewelry items, annual Paid Prime membership
- The offer is valid on purchases made using Amazon Pay balance on the Amazon.in website, Amazon.in App, Amazon Now and Kindle.
For all T&C: Click Here