Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions stand a chance to win a Canon Eos 1300D DSLR Camera.
How to Answer and win a Canon Eos 1300D DSLR Camera ? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Ans – Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
Q2) In which city would you find the Colosseum, an amphitheater built in the first century to honor the Flavian dynasty?
Ans – Rome, Italy
Q3) Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Ans – The French Revolution
Q4) In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
Ans – Zambia
Q5) In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by road?
Ans – Norway
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 6th November 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30th November