Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions stand a chance to win a OnePlus 6T Smartphone. OnePlus’s latest flagship device with powerful processor and stylish dew-drop display.
How to Answer and win a OnePlus 6T Smartphone ? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which of these birds is known for laying its eggs in the nests of other birds?
Ans – Cuckoo
Q2) Which is the world’s largest living fish?
Ans – Whale Shark
Q3) ‘Anura’ is the scientific name for which animal?
Ans – Frog
Q4) Which animal has the highest blood pressure in the world?
Ans – Giraffe
Q5) Which mountain peak is farthest from the center of the Earth?
Ans – Mount Chimborazo
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 06 December 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30th December