Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions stand a chance to win Oppo R17 Pro. A Phablet smartphone to have an amazing viewing experience.
How to Answer and win a Oppo R17 Pro ? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which European country is home to the famous city of Transylvania?
Ans – Romania
Q2) Olympus Mons is the largest mountain in our solar system and is about three times higher than Mt. Everest. On which planet would you find it?
Ans – Mars
Q3) Which of these mammals lays eggs?
Ans – Echidna
Q4) Which of these cities is located on two continents?
Ans – Istanbul
Q5) In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Ans – 1937
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 23 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 31st January 2019