Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 AM. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs.9,999. Start answering now !!
How to Answer and win Win Rs.9,999? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
Ans – Nagaland
Q2) Krav Maga is a form of martial arts.
Ans – True
Q3) ‘La La Land’ was erroneously announced as the winner of ‘Best Picture’ award at the Oscars last year. Which movie actually won this award?
Ans – MoonLight
Q4) Borobudur, the largest Buddhist temple in the world is located in ___.
Ans – Indonesia
Q5) Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever world cup victory in 1983?
Ans – Kapil Dev
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 13 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 13 August 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.9,999 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).