Bookmyshow is back with an offer where users can book movie tickets and more and pay via Amazon pay option and get 50% cashback upto Rs.100 as Amazon pay balance itself. Applicable for old users too who have already transacted on BookMyShow. The Offer is valid from 5th January, 2018 to 31st January, 2018 both days inclusive, so book tickets for your favorite movie and save more.
How to Get 50% cashback upto Rs.100 paying via Amazon pay? :
1 . Start booking your tickets here or use the app
2 . Login/Signup
3 . Select the city, movie, theater, showtime and number of tickets
4 . In the payments page, select Amazon pay form “Other wallets” option
5 . You will be redirect to your Amazon account and make the payment
6 . Done !! Cashback will be credited in your Amazon wallet !!
Terms and conditions :
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (”Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid 5th January, 2018 to 31st January, 2018 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, cashback of 50% upto INR 100, applicable to Amazon Pay users on BookMyShow, will be provided to each customer who:
a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at BookMyShow or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”.)
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.h…
5. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
7. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
8. This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
9. Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
10. This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
11. The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 72 hours of such Transaction.
Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
12. By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
13. This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
14. Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.