Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 AM. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win an Apple MacBook Air. Start answering now !!
How to Answer and win an Apple MacBook Air? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Who was the music director for Ashutosh Gowariker’s period drama ‘Jodhaa Akbar’?
Ans – A.R Rahman
Q2) In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Ans – Greece
Q3) Congo rainforest is the largest rainforest in the world. True or false?
Ans – False
Q4) What is the national sport of Japan?
Ans – Sumo Wrestling
Q5) Originating in the Tibetan plateau near Lake Mansarovar, which river flows through Ladakh?
Ans – Indus
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 14th August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14th August 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Apple MacBook Air 13.3-inch Laptop (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).