RBI also known as Reserve Bank of India is all set to launch the most awaited Rs 50 currency note in the Indian market. The Image of New 50 Rupee Note is going viral on social media from past few days. The new currency note has a Fluorescent Blue color & has the size dimension of 65 mm x 135 mm.
Security Features Of Rs 50 Note
The security features of new RBI currency note of Rs 50 include:-
- Micro Letters – “RBI”, “INDIA”, “50”, “BHARAT”
- Security Thread with ‘Bharat’ (in Devnagri) and ‘RBI’ printed on it.
- See through with numerical “50”
- Denominational numeral in Devnagari
- Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the center of the currency note.
- RBI Emblem is in the right of Mahatma Gandhi Portrait.
- Electrotype watermarks.
- On the Right side- Ashoka Pillar emblem
- Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side as well as on the bottom right side.
- Year of note printing.
- Logo and slogan of Swachh Bharat.
When Is it going to be available for public | Rs 50 Note Launch Date
The is no exact information about the launch or release of the new Rs 50 Indian currency note. We can assume that the notes will be available from the banks for the public use by end of August 2017.
New 50 Rupee Note Image
- Will I be able to use the old Rs 50 currency notes after the release of new notes?
Yes, the old notes will be accepted after the launch on new notes.
- When is the launch date for the new 50 rupee note?
There is now exact info on the same. Stay tuned with us for the latest news updates.
- What is the size of New Indian Rs 50 Currency?
The size of upcoming 50 rs note is 65 mm x 135 mm. As compared to the Rs 500 note size, the height remains same whereas the width is slightly smaller.
Tag’s – 50 ka note, new 50 rupee note 2017, new 50 rupee note image, rbi new 50 rupee note, new Indian 50 rupee note