How To Port Aircel To Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, BSNL, Idea: From past few days all the Aircel users are facing a lot of network issue & they want to how to change Aircel to Airtel, bsnl, Vodafone & more. But the main hurdle comes when we don’t know how to port/change the current network to any other network.
So here we are with the solution for your problem. Here in this post we will solve all your issues related to:-
- How to port Aircel.
- How to change Aircel to Airtel
- How to get port number in Aircel
- How to port from Aircel to other network
Steps To Port Aircel To Other Network – Airtel, Jio, Bsnl, Idea, Vodafone & More
- First of all, open the Messaging app in your mobile phone.
- Type “PORT (SPACE) 10 Digit Mobile Number“.
- Send it to 1900.
- You will get an SMS with the UPC code.
- Now visit any of the network operator outlets/store of your choice (eg – visit Airtel shore if you want to change Aircel to Airtel).
- Ask the sales person to give a form for mobile number portability.
- Fill the form and mention the UPC No. on the top or in the column provided.
- Submit the form to the store person.
- It’s done, your Aircel number will be ported to the other network of your choice within 7 working days.
Note – The same process mentioned above is to be followed to port from Aircel to any other network.
Steps to get port number in Aircel
Getting the port number also known as UPC Number in Aircel is very easy. Just send an SMS – PORT (SPACE) 10 Digit Mobile Number to 1900. Once the SMS is sent successfully, you will receive an SMS with Port Number/UPC No. Use this number to port Aircel to any other network.
Tag’s: How to port Aircel, How to change Aircel to Airtel, How to get port number in Aircel, How to port from Aircel to other network