Sometimes customers want to schedule the cab pickup time in advance. Now with UBER cabs, you can easily Schedule your ride in advance for some extra peace of mind. With uber, you can now book your UBER 30 days in advance to 15 minutes before the pickup.
This means if you have an airport ride in the morning at 3 am or a meeting in the busy schedule, you can easily get a UBER for sure.
How To Schedule A Ride on UBER
- Open uber app on your device.
- Tap on the uberX
- You will get a pop-up “Schedule your next uberX”
- Tap on “Schedule A Ride” button.
- In the next page Select -> Pickup Date -> Pickup Time -> Pick up point -> Drop Destination
- Now click on “Schedule uberX”
- It’s done, your uber is scheduled & the driver will pick you from your pickup location at the given You can see all your scheduled trips in the upcoming trips page.
Benefits Of “UBER Schedule A Ride In Advance”
Peace Of Mind: With the advance scheduled uber booking you can be assured that uber will be there when you need it. Even if you have a flight to catch.
Convenient Rides: UBER will send a can to the pickup location on the scheduled time, so no need to worry about it.
Who can use Scheduled Rides?
- All riders are able to schedule their next ride in any city where Scheduled Rides are enabled.
How much does it cost?
- Scheduled Rides are priced exactly like a normal uberX ride and subject to pricing conditions at the future time the request is made. Surge pricing may apply.
What if I need to cancel my scheduled ride?
- No problem. You can cancel anytime before your ride request has been accepted, and after your ride request is accepted you can cancel per our normal policy without a cancellation fee.
Am I guaranteed to get a ride?
- Uber actively monitors availability to ensure that a car will arrive during the period you schedule a ride but does not guarantee your scheduled ride. In the rare case, a car cannot be found, you’ll be notified immediately.