All of you must aware about Phonepe Wallet. PhonePe is a revolutionary way to make mobile payments in India. From UPI payments to recharges, money transfers to online bill payments, you can do it all on PhonePe. PhonePe is way better than Internet Banking and offers you the safest and fastest online payment experience in India. Phonepe has come with an awesome offer on Electricity Bill payment . Phonepe is offering Flat 10% cashback on your First Electricity Bill payment (Max Rs 50). So, Hurry up!!
Offer source- App
“Note- Offer is valid from 3rd July 2017 12:00 noon to 31st July 2017 23:59 hours”
How to get 10% cashback on Your First Electricity Bill payment?
2. Login or Register (First time electricity bill payment)
3. Proceed To Bill payment
4. Now, Select Your Supplier’s Electricity Bill payment
5. Enter Your Consumer No.
6. Now Pay by UPI, Credit card, Debit Card or Wallet to get 10% cashback upto Rs. 50 (No Promo code Required)
7. Done. Thats It!!
Terms And Conditions:-
- This offer gives 10% cashback (up to Rs.50) on first electricity bill payment on Phonepe
- Cashback is eligible only for first electricity bill payment through UPI, PhonePe wallet & CC/DC
- Cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet within one working day.
- Offer valid from 3rd July 2017 12:00 noon to 31st July 2017 23:59 hours.
- Offer valid once per Phonepe registered user/smartphone during the offer period and applicable for both android and IOS devices.
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
- Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
- If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
- The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
- In a case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.