All of you must aware about Phonepe Wallet. PhonePe is a revolutionary way to make mobile payments in India. From UPI payments to recharges, money transfers to online bill payments, you can do it all on PhonePe. PhonePe is way better than Internet Banking and offers you the safest and fastest online payment experience in India. Phonepe has come with an awesome offer on Bill payment . Phonepe is offering Flat 50% cashback on First ever Electricity/ Land Line/ GAS/ Water Bill payment (Max Rs 75).. So, Hurry up!!
Offer source- App
“Note- Offer is valid from 00:00 hrs on 10th March 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 31st March 2018”
How to get Flat 50% cashback on First ever Electricity/ Land Line/ GAS/ Water Bill payment (Max Rs 75)?
2. Login or Register (First-time bill payment)
3. Proceed To Bill payment (First ever Electricity/ Land Line/ GAS/ Water Bill payment )
4. Now, Select Your Supplier
5. Enter Your Consumer No.
6. Now Pay by UPI, Credit card, Debit Card or Wallet to get 50% cashback upto Rs. 75 (No Promo code Required)
7. Done. Thats It!!
Terms And Conditions:-
- This offer gives 50% cashback (up to Rs.75) on first electricity bill payment on Phonepe
- Cashback is eligible only for first bill payment through UPI, PhonePe wallet & CC/DC
- Cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet within one working day.
- Offer valid from 00:00 hrs on 10th March 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 31st March 2018
- Offer valid once per Phonepe registered user/smartphone during the offer period and applicable for both android and IOS devices.
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
- Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
- If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
- The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
- In a case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.