Hello Friends!! We are back again with New trick to transfer freecharge balance into your bank. Yes you heard right now can Transfer Freecharge Wallet Money into your Bank. This may Take Some Charges. On the off chance that your Freecharge Balance is Stuck into Wallet? You have to get genuine Money which can be Use in any Place.This Trick is conceivable with PayUnow. Indeed, PayUnow is the App acknowledge online installments from your clients specifically into your bank a/c. More than 350,000 organizations in India trust PayU for gathering installments in a safe and secure manner.You need to Just Pay with Freecharge to Your Customers Bank Account. In this Trick you can likewise get Freecharge Cashback of Another Offer.This trap needs PAN Card and Your Bank Account Details for Add in to App. You have to Add kyc Details from Transferring with PayUnow. On the off chance that You didn’t get till now See full trick Below.
Steps to transfer Freecharge Wallet Balance into Bank:
These are the steps of full trick.
1. First of all, Download PayUnow from Here
2. Enter Mobile Number and Details and Verify it with OTP.
3. Update your Bank By KYC. This needs PAN Card Proof and Other Bank Details.
5. Now, Pay with Freecharge Wallet into Any Bank with Some Charges.
(You will get Also 10% Extra Cashback up to Rs.50 with Freecharge Wallet)
6. Done. You will get Your Money Transfer into 4-5 Days.
Points you need to Know –
1. The payment Gateway of payUnow is PayUmoney.
2. Your Bank Transfer will be Done Via NEFT.
Other Benefits of PayUnow –
1. No Monthly Limit
2. 100% Online KYC
3. Highest Level Of Security
4. Customers Do Not Need This App.
5. Customers Can Pay Easily.
6. All Payment Options Available.
7. 2% per successful customer payment.
FAQ’s by PaUNow –
Question 1- I don’t have a website. Can I still accept online payments from my customers?
Answer: YES! You don’t need a website to use PayUnow. Simply download the App to request payment from your customers.
Question 2 – Do I need to send any documents to accept payments?
Answer: None! You don’t need to send any documents to use PayUnow. You can start accepting payments without sharing any details.
Question 3 – How do I Verify my bank account?
Answer: Once you provide your business detail, PAN Card & Bank Details, we will deposit a small amount in your bank account. After you confirm the amount in the App, your account gets verified automatically. Watch the video to understand how to verify your bank a/c on PayUnow.