Videocon d2h ‘Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer’ is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Videocon d2h every week, wherein a Subscriber can subscribe to Topper TV channel @ just Re. 1/-. for 30 days in this week’s offer.
How to Subscribe to Topper TV channel at just Re. 1 for 30 days? :
1 . Just give a missed call on 846-799-6060 within the Offer Period (i.e. between 00:00 hours on 27th October 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 29th October 2017)
That’s it !!! Isn’t is so simple? 🙂
- The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers with having an Active Account Status.
- You must subscribe to ‘d2h movies’ on the Offer Days between between 00:00 hours on 27th October 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 29th October 2017.
- The following person(s) shall not be entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
- Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their relatives;
- Videocon d2h business associates including the dealer(s) and advertising agency(ies);
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) etc;
- Existing subscribers of offered service.
- Videocon d2h reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate.
Terms & Conditions :
- d2h movies – add-on are monthly subscription add-ons.
- To avail the offer price of Rs 1/-, the customer must subscribe to Topper TV at any point of time during the mentioned offer period from 27th Oct to 29th Oct 2017.
- The Customer should have sufficient account balance to subscribe to Topper TV.
- Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ‘ d2h movie’ shall be available for 30 days & cannot be de-activated before that.
- After the 30 day’s subscription period, the ‘Topper TV’ will be auto renewed at the normal price.
- If You want to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, You need to call the customer care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price each per month, from the next month onwards, until requested for disconnection.
- By opting for the Offer, You permit Videocon d2h to debit your d2h customer account with the applicable subscription fee during the Subscription Period and thereafter.
- Terms and conditions as mentioned herein are subject to change, without prior intimation.
- Videocon d2h shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Videocon d2h website or process any transaction thereon.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.