Yatra, One of the largest Online travel booking portal has once again come with a superb deal in association with HDFC Bank offering flat Rs.500 or Rs 1,000 off on booking One way or Round trip tickets worth Rs 3,000 or Rs 5,000 respectively via HDFC Bank Credit cards.
How to get upto Rs.500 or Rs.1000 off on booking Domestic flight? :
2. Now enter the origin and destination and select the date of travel and number of adults
3. Now a list of available Airlines will be shown. Select the one according to your needs
4. Now enter your email address and traveler details like name etc
5. Apply Coupon Code:- “ HDFCYT17 ” to get flat Rs.500 for On way or Rs.1000 off for Round trip
6. Now, Select “HDFC Credit Card” as payment method and pay the sum.
7 . Done !!
Offer overview :
- This offer is for bookings made between May 8 – 9, 2017.
- Offer will be valid on bookings made with HDFC Bank credit cards only.
- A HDFC Bank credit card can be used for a maximum of two transactions during the offer period.
- Offer is valid on domestic flight bookings.
- At the time of payment, please use the promo code: HDFCYT17.
Domestic Flight – One-way Rs.3,000 Rs.500 off
Domestic Flight – Roundtrip Rs.5,000 Rs.1,000 off
Terms and conditions :
- This offer from Yatra and HDFC Bank is open to all residents of India holding HDFC Bank credit card. The discount can be availed by the customers making a full purchase only through their HDFC Bank credit card on Yatra’s website www.yat…om(“Website”).
- Customers have to fill the promo code ” HDFCYT17” in the promo code field on Yatra.com’s payment page. The amount of discount received will reflect at the next step on the website (Yatra.com).
- Discount will not be valid on cancelled tickets/bookings or for charge back transactions. Yatra Online Private Limited reserves the right to reverse the discount in case the ticket/booking is found to be cancelled later.
- This offer is not valid for travel agents. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra notice.
- All tickets and bookings will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline and hotel terms and conditions.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on Yatra website would apply. In case of third party services/products, customer’s sole recourse against the third party services/products being provided by third party suppliers shall be with the concerned suppliers only, and shall be subject to said supplier’s own terms and conditions.
- This offer is not valid for split bookings where customer makes multiple bookings to avail multiple discounts. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount or cancel the booking if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra’s notice.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a ‘best effort basis’.
Yatra reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these programs/offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India only.
- This is limited period offer and both the partners can change the offer terms anytime.